Medical Director Team, Specialist Engagement
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Effectively manage projects: define project objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to develop project charter and project plans
- Plan and manage the project scope, schedule, and budget to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements and strategy
- Develop, drive, and maintain integrated project plans, and timelines aligning project tactics with project strategy
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
- Lead risk management within project teams, ensuring risks have appropriate mitigation and contingency plans
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings and workshops, manage change, and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity. Create agenda topics, facilitate project/team meetings, and write/review meeting minutes
- Work with team lead and cross-functional team members to define project scope, objectives and lead the preparation of the project plan. This will require integrating scope, budget, input from internal stakeholders and consultants
- Identify and anticipate project risks and opportunities, resource constraints, and conflicts that could impact project timelines. Proactively develop mitigation/maximization plans
- Create/contribute to reporting system that collects progress on objectives, tactics, KPIs, and priorities to support articulation of the value Medical Affairs brings to the organization
- Provide project status updates as input for integration with department reporting system for interactive data analytics
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field with 3-5+ years project management experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry. PMP certification is highly desired. Prior small biotech/startup experience is a plus
- Independently motivated, excel at driving execution
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team setting, including experience building and leading projects, accomplishing goals, etc
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills; able to establish good working relationships with employees at all levels, resolve conflict and provide feedback, and to devise and implement creative solutions to problems
- Honed interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment; demonstrated ability to speak up appropriately and to raise issues to teams and management
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Experience with project software and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) is required
- Excellent Google slide, Google doc, collaboration systems and Google office skills (or similar). in Office, Project, and other productivity tools is a plus
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
Company Core Values
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility