Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Boulder, CO, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience working with Salesforce, including experience in designing and implementing solutions on the platform
- Proficient in Salesforce architecture, custom APEX, Flows, LWC, Lightning UI, Web Service and Visualforce components
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Lead technical solution and design Salesforce processes to meet business requirements that includes working with business stakeholders to provide the right solution for the requirements
- Design and implement Salesforce solutions including but not limited to custom applications, integrations and data migrations
- Create business process requirements and design documents; including system flow with integrated systems
- Design complex data models to meet business needs and ensure usability within Salesforce and in downstream applications
- Maintain end-to-end view of system, make recommendations, and assist with developing roadmap
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members and operate as part of an Agile scrum team
- Perform code reviews and ensure organization best practices are followed
- Assist with driving adoption and measuring SFDC usage
- Work closely with the other application technical teams within the division to provide seamless integration and release cycles
- Keep abreast of new SFDC features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing and data integrity
- Support training efforts with new material for end users on the Salesforce application. Work with training team to assist with training new and existing users on SFDC
- The Techstars worldwide network helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas-entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs. In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations, and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars has invested in more than 3,000 companies that today have a combined market cap valuation of $97.9 Billion. www.techstars.com
- Techstars uses E-Verify to check the work authorization of all new hires. For more information about E-Verify, please see the following:
Seed-stage startup accelerator
Techstars believes entrepreneurs can change the world, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere.
Company Core Values
- We Always #GiveFirst - Offer support to others without an expectation of anything in return.
- Do What's Right for Founders - Always keep the interest of our core customer in mind: the entrepreneur.
- Quality Before Quantity - Focus on growth, but only if we scale the quality of the work.
- Network Over Hierarchy - Value remote decision making over centralized processes.