Remote, U.S. Only, On-Site, Or Hybrid
Posted on 1/23/2023
- Collaborate closely with client stakeholders and cross-discipline project teams, helping them use research insights to make effective decisions
- Design and execute research studies integrating qualitative and quantitative methods such as interviews, observation, usability testing, surveys, and behavioral data analysis
- Conduct research at different stages of the design process - from leading initial product discovery to validating design solutions
- Clean and analyze data from analytics tools, clickstream tools, and user surveys. Use tools and programming languages (e.g., R, Python) for data manipulation and statistical analysis as needed
- Synthesize findings and articulate insights in a compelling and actionable way. You will not only share what the data says, but what it means for the project and how it should influence the strategy
- Influence the work of disciplines like product design, brand strategy, and development. You will help your teammates leverage your insights by actively participating in and contributing to the creative process
- Work flexibly and efficiently, exercising a balance between research rigor and speed
- Consistently meet deadlines and are considerate of clients' project budgets and timelines
- Take pride in listening, communicating, and collaborating exceptionally well
- Have example work you can share with us to illustrate how you approach the research process, preferably in an online portfolio
- Have a degree, certification, or equivalent work experience showing aptitude with UX research
Full-service interactive agency
Viget sees the digital world as an essential part of the “real” world. That's why they approach tech problems in the same way people approach real-life problems — with curiosity, empathy, and a belief that we can, and will, come up with solutions that make the world a better place for everyone.
- We offer competitive salaries, annual raises, and a 401(k) plan matched up to 4%
- We cover 100% of your health & dental insurance (and your family’s, too)
- We offer healthy snacks in each office and foster a culture of well-being with initiatives
- We champion sustainable workweeks balanced with 9 paid holidays, 15 days PTO (20 after 2 years), and 2 community service days
- We outfit our team with 27 in displays and your choice of Macbook Air or Pro. In most cases, you can select the software you prefer
- We provide an annual conference stipend, internal micro-classes, and opportunities to explore new tech on self-directed projects
Company Core Values
- Be Good - To us, this means honest, trustworthy, empathetic, helpful, and respectful of your fellow humans.
- Be Real - We’re at our best when we’re authentic, engaged, fun-loving, humble, direct, and all-in on our mission.
- Be Brave - We want you to be curious, creative, ambitious, decisive, and willing to take calculated risks and tackle big challenges.
- Learn & Grow - Here, you’ll continually expand and evolve your skills, and broaden your personal and professional experiences.
- Teach & Share - By imparting insights, knowledge, and wisdom throughout our company and community we all succeed.
- Teamwork - We’re all on the same team and we consistently work both hard and smart in service to our clients and each other.