Sr. Finance Systems Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or a related field
- Minimum 3 years administration of FP&A and/or accounting systems
- Minimum 5 years of experience forecasting and analyzing financial data
- Demonstrated project experience in complex Finance system migrations & implementations
- Experience with Netsuite and Workday is highly preferred
- Experience in roles delivering impact across the organization, for example, consulting; passionate about strategy implementation; and strategy/business operations in a technology company
- Experience with Accounting/Finance and Information Technologies processes and systems
- Highly skilled at building relationships to influence agendas and drive priorities and programs
- Strategic view with a high tolerance for ambiguity and ability to build structures and approaches to resolve it
- Outstanding problem-solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Excellent judgment and the ability to maintain composure in balancing priorities
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills to establish credibility, influence, and collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Outstanding, confident leadership in an open and collaborative environment, willingness for new insights and experimentation, and results-oriented
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity, and a commitment to excellence
- You get things done and can move quickly and smartly to set goals and then develop plans to deliver and achieve them
- Analytical. You know how to crunch data in Excel and build compelling presentations and are comfortable with numbers and how to use them to get results
- Have a strong builder mentality and can bring order to uncertainty
- Can effectively challenge the status quo and plan a forward-looking roadmap
- Lead the implementation of our new FP&A system
- Own and maintain the FP&A system, including integrations with HRIS and ERP
- Troubleshoot system issues and identify solutions to problems
- Train and support users of the FP&A system
- Drive process improvements in forecasting
- Partner with Finance Business Systems to help implement digital technologies to improve operational effectiveness, compliance, and reporting, incorporating digital enablers for end-to-end finance processes (such as procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report) by assessing challenges/needs/gaps
- Drive a strategic Finance planning process, organizational assessments, and discussions with partners to understand the business environment, future capability needs, develop strategic priorities and assess the organization resources/changes required to achieve them
- Work with all digital finance transformation partners to ensure prioritization and execution of project plan aligns with the Company's goals
- Partner with cross-organization customers to identify and integrate technologies to produce and consume data enhancing our business intelligence and reporting
- Establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Looker) is a plus
- Project Management experience is a plus, with a strong understanding of accounting and finance compliance requirements
Internet Technology Company
Mozilla's mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. The company is building internet infrastructure including Firefox, it's premier browser.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance.
- Financial & Retirement.
- 401k Plan
- Family & Parenting.
- Work From Home.
- Vacation & Time Off.
- Perks & Discounts. Free Lunch or Snacks.
Company Core Values
- Critical thinking
- Reasoned argument
- Shared knowledge
- Verifiable facts