Sr. Systems Engineer
Posted on 12/23/2022
Newark, NJ, USA • Long Island, New York, USA • Princeton, NJ...
- You have at least 5 to 8 years of Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in a high tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- You have a high level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge. This includes a thorough understanding of one or more of the following areas:
- Application Virtualization
- Server Virtualization
- Networking, Storage and Platform Performance/Sizing
- You have the ability to motivate, train, and conduct seminars with our partners to increase Nutanix revenues within assigned territory
- You have a track record of success at maintaining relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
- You are flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- You have direct professional experience with VMWare and have knowledge of Linux/Unix
- You have experience selling servers, storage hardware, and networking
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue goals
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to channel partners and customers remotely or at customer locations and Nutanix facilities
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to identify opportunities and sell Nutanix solutions
- Present Nutanix Solutions' value proposition to customers and partners
- Participate in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions at the pre-sales Proof of Concept deployments
- Ability to leverage and maximize reseller and alliance partner relationships to increase sales performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
Company Core Values
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.