Customer Success Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- 1+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager where you were focused on account retention
- Experience working at a SaaS or Fintech organization
- You are passionate about working with customers to ensure they achieve their goals
- You see yourself as a relationship and business builder and have a proven track record of doing this with external and internal parties
- Bachelors or undergraduate degree
- Have complete knowledge of the status of the customer
- Monitor the account through cases, account health triggers and other on-going, customized alerts
- Ensure customers have a sufficient credit limit
- Reach out to the customer proactively for certain predefined criteria
- Advocate for the customer when needed across EPD teams
- Own product adoption, retention, and growth metrics for your named accounts
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism