Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to continue to drive exciting new features across the Inspection Teams’ modules; Account Engagement and Opportunity Grid. The Inspection Team is responsible for the fundamental aspects of the revenue pipeline that feed directly into multiple other modules across the Clari application. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Inspection Team, you will help design and build exciting new features for the Pipeline Inspection workflow which are highly scalable, performant and testable. Your contributions also directly feed into multiple other modules across the Clari application.
We develop Enterprise SaaS products, fundamentally powered by AI and Analytics to transform the way track, forecast, and predict revenue. We are 100% cloud-native and build our product using reliable tools and technologies that our team knows and trusts, including Java, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and AWS. Expertise in these areas is a huge plus, but having familiarity with common web languages (Such as Python or Ruby) and other databases are fine substitutes.
We’re a collaborative team that genuinely enjoys working together with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, backend, frontend, mobile, automation, and quality engineers to make Clari a better product. We’re looking for engineers that have a passion for building great products with simplicity, usability, scalability, and reliability in mind.
This is a work-from-home opportunity based in Alberta, Ontario or British Columbia provinces. Candidates must be a Canadian Permanent Resident or Citizen. We are unable to provide work authorization sponsorship at this time.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Inspection Team modules and Clari Engineering teams
- Shape future-proof interfaces that are easy to build against and meet the requirements of client-facing teams
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, Frontend Engineers, and other cross-functional partners to conceptualize and build new features for our growing user base
- Produce high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack, and uplevel the observability and reliability of the overall system
- Mentor engineers earlier in their technical careers to help them grow
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Have a strong technical background, including 5+ years of experience building impactful large-scale products or systems using Java or a similar object-oriented language
- Proven experience writing unit and integration tests relying on complex data structures and queries
- Have a solid understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- Are skilled in working across engineering teams in building technical architecture and design alignment, driving decision making, and communicating transparently
- Cross-team communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers
- Have built observable systems that track important metrics, investigated and addressed issues with performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Have an understanding of abstraction by interface
- Dependency Injection knowledge and understanding is a plus
- Higher-order functions knowledge is a plus
- Function lambdas knowledge is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.