Sr. Recruiter, Technical Sales, Remote
Posted on 4/7/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • San Jose, CA, USA
- Extensive experience in sourcing gained at either an executive search firm or from a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software environment
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and recruiting IC and management level sales candidates within the enterprise software industry
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for cultural fit while screening candidates
- Able to establish trust and credibility with business stakeholders and influence talent decisions through a consultative approach, when working with our hiring managers, taking new requirements, reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress
- Ability to partner effectively with all teams in a matrix organization
- Highly articulate and collaborative. Ability to proactively network and establish effective relationships
- Leads by example: A great teammate who is inclusive, collaborative, self-directed, highly motivated with a sense of urgency
- Experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber sales talent
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in your search methods and generate a high quality pipeline under very tight deadlines
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic and LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of professionalism, and can be trusted with confidential HR information
- Become an expert in Splunk technology, new products, applications, and how to prospect & convert into candidate interest
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate market place (both internal and external)
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates. Drive sourcing activities via networking, internet research, local, regional and national recruiting forums focused on diversity
- Generate a strong qualified pipeline, and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing; networking, cold calling, and phone screens
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, communities, etc
- Build communities of talent
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.