Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 11/8/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 8-10 years of closing sales experience in a similar capacity. You have sold SaaS in the $100k-$1M ARR deals and/or sold to Fortune 2000 companies
- Experience in the legal vertical is nice, but not required
- Must be comfortable generating your own pipeline / hunting for new business
- Comfortable with inside and field sales and have experience running the full sales cycle on your own
- Curiosity and genuine interest about our product, mission, and industry
- Desire to change the way companies and legal departments handle contracts
- Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble
- Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers
- Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback
Digital contracting platform
Ironclad is on a mission to empower legal teams to do great things for their organizations. The company develops software that automates the administrative work behind business contracts.
- Network of mentors - Receive mentorship from our world-class network of mentors, including founders, salespeople, marketers, engineers, and designers.
- Health & wellness - Great health care insurance, monthly fitness reimbursement, and seasonal activities like yoga, surfing, and hikes with our dogs are just some of the ways we help take care of employee health and wellness.
- Company retreats - Twice yearly, we retreat to local spots like Tahoe or Wine Country for our company off-sites.
- Team events - We bond outside of work over games, happy hours, concerts, and more.
Company Core Values