Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
The Quality Service Coordinator is responsible for assisting in developing and administering the Quality Improvement Plan, representing an integrated, continuum of care, patient-centered approach. The incumbent also assists with clinical, quality service and process initiatives.
The work you will do:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data to identify needed areas of improvement
- Extract, compile and visualize data
- Basic knowledge of continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) principles
- Develop and compile Quality reports
- Maintain a system for outcomes measurement
- Develop performance improvement targets for quality, service and efficiency
- Support completion of core Quality documents (evaluation, program description, P&Ps, work instructions)
- Maintain relationships between the business and the provider community/vendors to support quality outcomes
The skills and qualifications you need:
- 2 years of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and computer user interfaces
- Ability to manage databases and understand technical requirements
- Skill in organizing resources and following procedures
- Effective time management
- Capable of priority setting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented with a strong bias for follow-up and problem resolution
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone’s unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!