Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 0-5 years of experience in mechanical engineering and the design of building HVAC systems
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Curious and open minded to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Participate in the integrated design process with other disciplines at LPA
- Assist Engineers, Architects, Project Designers and Project Managers in the execution of building design assignments
- Prepare engineering calculations and documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Select equipment, systems and products related to projects
- Review and process construction administration documents
- Attend construction meetings and field visits to further understand detailing and coordination
- Provide mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors as well as other in-house disciplines on all projects
- Provide career growth opportunities including licensure incentives, professional development grants and our professional development process
- In-house management and leadership training opportunities
- Education opportunities including LPA+U and LPA Tech Talks
- The salary range for this position is $62,000 - $90,000 and is eligible for an annual
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
Company Core Values
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.