Senior Software Engineer (R-12068)
Posted on 6/1/2022
Center Valley, Upper Saucon Township, PA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of high-tech industry and/or IT work experience in Big Data project hands on development and solution engineering roles
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (EMR, EC2, S3) and Google Cloud Platforms (and capabilities) is required
- Experience with Informatica, Streamsets and Acceldata a strong plus
- Experience in Informatica BDM, AXON & Analyst, Power BI
- Experience in Data Analytics, SQL, Python, PySpark, Shell Script
- Experience with working on projects in multiple technological and business environments simultaneously
- Understanding of micro-services, web-based applications and REST APIs
- Develop Data pipelines/Ingestion/Engineering and Analytic Application processes to business specification and technology standards that leverage/extend existing Data & Analytics platforms using a variety of Tech stack including (but not limited to) AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Informatica, Streamsets and Acceldata
- Collaborate with project teams (solution architects, business, QA and project management) to ensure solutions meet business objectives and fall within timelines and acceptance criteria
- Participate in testing of prototypes & validate test procedures to ensure that they are applicable to the design
- Application support/ bug fixes / QA
- Perform root-cause analysis (RCA) of complex issues ranging from hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with various infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at creative, tactical and long-term solutions.
- Strong organization skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- A thirst for knowledge, learning, and problem solving
Business intelligence products for companies
Dun & Bradstreet seeks to create a global network of trust enabling clients to turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity, and potential into prosperity. The company is building on its world-class data and analytics—Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud—to deliver more data and deeper insights.
- Medical and Prescription Drug: Comprehensive coverage through a choice of a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan and Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP). The CDHP plan has a Health Savings Account (HSA) option. D&B contributes to the HSA each year.
- Dental: Insurance including preventive care, basic care, major care and orthodontia
- Vision: Coverage for routine eye exams and prescription lenses, frames and contact lenses
- Health Care Accounts: Set aside before-tax dollars to pay for eligible health care expenses. You can choose a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance: Company paid life insurance, as well as additional coverage including Basic, Supplemental, Spouse or Domestic Partner, and Child
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you suffer an accident that is fatal or dismembering
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you are injured or die as a result of an accident while traveling on Company-approved business
- Short-Term Disability (STD): Company provided benefit that offers you income protection for absence due to nonwork-related injury or illness
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): Coverage that picks up when your STD ends. It provides income protection if you become totally disabled and are unable to work after 180 days of continuous disability.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Insurance that is intended to supplement your medical and disability coverage. It provides a lump-sum benefit in the event you (or a covered family member) are diagnosed with a covered condition, such as cancer, heart attack, and more
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you pay for costs in the event you (or a covered family member) are hospitalized.
- Accident Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you (or a covered family member) pay for costs for a covered injury and related services
- 401(k) Plan: Retirement plan into which you can make before-tax, Roth and after-tax contributions; company match is available along with a wide range of investment options
- Personalized Planning & Advice (PP&A): Assistance with 401(k) investment decisions and financial wellness
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Set aside before-tax dollars to use towards eligible dependent child or adult care services
- Legal Insurance Plan: Insurance plan that provides you with prepaid legal services to help you address a wide range of legal matters (i.e. home purchase, will creation, small claims court, dispute with a home contractor, and much more)
- Home and Auto Insurance: Special group rates and discounts on protection of your home, car and other personal property
- Commuter Benefit: Pay for your commuting expenses through before-tax payroll deductions
- Pet Insurance: Plan that reimburses you for expenses incurred for covered services
- Vacation days: 20 days and you are eligible to earn more based on your years of service
- Holidays: 9 paid days that coincide with the national holidays when our US offices are closed, plus one floating holiday of your choice
- Volunteer Days: Two days per year to volunteer
- Unsick Day: One paid day off to visit the doctor when you are not sick
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver, and up to 2 weeks of paid leave for the secondary caregiver
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Free confidential support, including access a network of professional counselors, and referrals on resources for everyday needs
- Adoption Assistance: Reimbursement for eligible expenses related to adopting a child
- Education Assistance: Provides financial assistance for outside education to enable team members to achieve greater results in their current position and/or to prepare team members for future assignments within Dun & Bradstreet
- Data-Inspired - We’re passionate about the power of data. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
- Relentlessly Curious - We embrace the change in the world around us. We know it brings new problems to solve, new things to learn and new ways to grow.
- Inherently Generous - We succeed by helping others succeed. We openly share our time and talent, and we confidently welcome the help of others.