Posted on 2/1/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- On track to completing a bachelor's degree in accounting or a master's degree in accounting or taxation between December 2023 - June 2024
- Available to work 40 hours a week from Mid-June through Mid-August
- Minimum overall and accounting GPAs of 3.0
- Active membership in Beta Alpha Psi or another campus accounting organization
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit leadership skills that demonstrate strong judgement, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Able to learn in a fast paced environment and receptive to feedback and coaching
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities, and take initiative on projects
- High attention to detail
- A positive attitude and is a team player mentality with a can-do spirit
- Assist engagement teams in clearly and accurately documenting and executing audit procedures as defined by engagement objectives
- Complete assigned projects within engagement timelines and budget guidelines
- Help ensure that the information stream from the client to the audit team is well-organized and efficient
- Identify and communicate potential audit issues to the engagement team
- Communicate status of work and issues with seniors, managers or partners on a timely basis
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence when interacting with clients and firm professionals
- Performs self-review of work
- Learn and effectively utilize firm audit software to continually learn, knowledge sharing, and enhance the quality of service to clients
- Participate in trainings, recruiting events, and firm activities
- Work with your buddy and performance manager on professional development of both technical and soft skills
HCVT's mission is to enhance and improve the firm's retention and advancement of women by leading women of all career stages to connect, grow, and achieve professional and personal success.
- Health and Wellness
- Learning and Development
- Reward Employees
- Work and Life Integration
Company Core Values
- Integrity at our Core - We hold ourselves to the highest standards to earn the trust of the public, our clients, and our team.
- Building Success Together - The foundation of our success is working as a team. By collaborating, we provide our clients with exceptional service aligned with their needs.
- Passion for Excellence - We deliver excellence. We embrace continuous learning and development of our skills so that together, we get smarter every year.
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion - We are committed to an inclusive work environment that embraces and respects individuals regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability.