Staff Executive Business Administrator
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Experience supporting a C-Level Executive(s) as an EA or executive business partner at a quickly scaling company, effectively representing the personal brand of the executive as well as the company's culture and values
- High integrity and track record of maintaining the confidentiality of all work, product, and sensitive information
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading ability
- Extensive technical skills with Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, and TripActions among other tools; demonstrated ability to adopt technical tools quickly (i.e. GitLab.com)
- Self-starter who can operate independently and move quickly from one task to another; creative problem solver, who seeks "win-win" solutions; energized by challenges with superb attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen; ability to communicate with team members, partnering well across GitLab, and external parties at all levels
- Proven leadership skills and demonstrates a “one team” mindset; able to be a role model for all other EBAs
- Detailed and goal-oriented planner; possesses the ability to appropriately prioritize business needs and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Approachable and effective communicator across various communication channels and with all levels of the organization
- Experience with event planning and coordination to include support for large meetings and off-sites
- Experience in both start-up and medium size enterprise environments preferred
- Experience working remotely preferred
- A sincere willingness to help out
- A passion for GitLab and for contributing to an exceptional work culture
- Strategically and methodically support our Chief Executive Officer in the Pacific time zone - serving as a partner in handling correspondence, including confidential and sensitive materials
- Proactively and without supervision, anticipate needs and follow through diligently, often using knowledge of the executive, their direct reports, external parties, and company values to make decisions that lead to more effective executive attention and communication
- Maintain the CEO's calendars thoughtfully and purposefully, ensuring meetings contain the appropriate attendees, agenda items, and any changes are done with full consideration of a global team, spanning multiple time zones; ensure the executive is prepped and briefed as necessary for each meeting
- Make recommendations for the CEO to more effectively manage their time; prioritize, delegate, and organize
- Seamlessly coordinate extensive travel including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, security, visas, and any other travel documentation
- Maintain cadence of weekly meetings and other important meetings, including planning agenda, organization, and follow-up on action items, while infusing our company values throughout
- Draft internal and external communications on behalf of the executive keeping in mind our company values and safeguarding confidential information as well as the executive's reputation
- Assist the full life cycle of recruiting activity for the executive, including booking interviews, liaising between the hiring team and the candidate, and coordinating onboarding of newly hired executives
- Manage CEO's email inbox including drafting internal and external communications on their behalf when required
- Compile receipts to submit timely and accurate expense reports monthly
- Liaise effectively with EBA counterparts and build strong and collaborative working relationships with a wide range of company stakeholders at all levels
- Orchestrate events such as team off-sites and team-building activities
- Serve as a helpful knowledge base for executives and other team members (e.g., other EBAs), especially for processes and procedures, and assist in a hands-on, kind, and proactive manner
- Work flexible hours to support global business meetings; some travel is required
- Schedule, live stream, and moderate Group Conversations
- Other duties (and ad hoc tasks) as assigned in support of your executive and business
- Contribute to the broader EBA community by sharing learnings, resources, and mentoring other EBAs as appropriate
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.