Senior Product Designer
Analytics, Remote Eligible
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 5+ years design experience, with strong information design and visual design skill, including color, typography, and hierarchy
- Passion for the data visualization and analytics products
- Experience facilitating activities to gather insights on user needs and goals and conducting usability testing
- Experience leading one or more critical products in direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the customer impact and product vision
- Experience in designing interactions accounting customer needs, emotions, and scalability
- Excellent storytelling skill with the ability to clearly articulate a problem space, design decisions, Proactively solicit and provide feedback from designers and a larger product team in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent visual design skills and sensibilities
- Expert in Figma, Sketch, Principal, or other visual design, wireframing, and prototyping tools
- Help teams across the organization, including Product Management and Engineering, gain alignment on user, business, and technical needs
- Degree in Design (Interaction, Product, Communication, HCD, or related) or equivalent experience
- Gain an understanding of user needs and goals and communicate them with diverse product teams
- Create understanding across product teams to launch new features and evolve existing ones based on an understanding of user needs, business goals, and technical constraints
- Create task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and other interaction design deliverables
- Conduct usability testing and incorporate user and team feedback
- Create visually stunning interfaces that make emotional connections with users and communicate the brand
- Provide assets, specifications, and guidance for implementation of the user interface throughout the development process
- Rapidly iterate on prototypes and designs to A/B test and experiment on the most effective solutions
- Support other duties as necessary
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.