Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Analyze and respond in real-time to business concerns with constructive and effective legal support
- Work with engineers and creators to identify and protect valuable intellectual property assets
- Help build a culture of good practices with solid drafting and a healthy skepticism for “legalese”
- Gain valuable experience understanding the inner workings of a young company, and the role in house counsel can play in shaping company culture
- Have completed at least your 1L year of law school
- Are a strong writer with efficient legal research skills
- Are organized and like to work collaboratively
- Formal education in a hard science
- Love of 3D printing, modeling and/or digital fabrication
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.