Provider Enrollment Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High level of understanding of physician billing
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Capable of prioritizing work flow and able to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to multi task and maintain attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Responsible for the timely completion of complex government and commercial payer enrollment applications for all states
- Updating and maintaining all necessary documents for assigned clients and physicians
- Ability to proficiently communicate credentialing related claims issues to client service managers, clients and providers
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of payer credentialing experience; certification is a plus
Medical billing and practice management
Zotec Partners' mission is to the contine the pursuit of excellence in the physician revenue cycle management industry by delivering effective solutions through personalized service and measurable client results. The company operates a medical billing and management platform.
- Health - Employee health is important to us. That’s why we provide a wide array of affordable health benefits for our employees and their families. In fact, we haven’t raised our employees’ premiums in over a decade.
- 401(k) - We want to ensure financial comfort for people long after they retire from Zotec. That’s why we help them save for the future by offering a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
- Wellness - We give our employees the opportunity to take part in wellness programs, financial health education, and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program that provides free, confidential resources on family matters, financial planning, and legal situations.
- Community - Giving back makes our communities better for everyone. Through the Zotec Effect program, our employees are granted Volunteer Time Off to partake in volunteer opportunities and will receive an employer match on their charitable giving. We also provide each employee with giving dollars to help them get started.
- Work and Life - We recognize that people have a life outside of work and that time with loved ones is essential. With PTO, paid holidays, and some remote work opportunities, we make it easy to live a balanced life.
- We believe in a growth mindset and we encourage that for each and every employee. Zotec provides financial education assistance as well as learning and development opportunities.