Senior Manager, Customer Success Training
Posted on 4/30/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years' experience in Training, Customer Success, or Growth Marketing
- Strategic thinker, looks at the big picture and plans for the future
- People leader, motivates and inspires team members to drive for results, move the line and see the circle
- Team player, able to manage a team while being an active contributor, facilitating training for up market clients
- Strong facilitation skills, uses engagement strategies, instructional design principles and adult learning theory to create thoughtful & engaging trainings to excite our customers about offering our benefit
- Cross-functional, works with Customer Success team to strategize and deliver effective training & resources to drive adoption of the DailyPay benefit
- Analytical, able to dissect data and use it to make informed decisions to improve business performance
- Knowledge of Google Suite, Camtasia, and other learning platforms
- Availability for 25% travel
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Familiarity with the methods and principles for designing successful programs to teach, train, and instruct both groups and individuals, including the means of assessing the effectiveness of training (KPIs)
- Manage and motivate our CS training team to engage our partners, create excitement and internal champions for the DailyPay benefit
- Responsible for developing training plans that is line with business objectives and strategies
- Partner with key business stakeholders and employer partners to understand and develop specific training modules that focuses on the needs of the audience
- Deliver all external trainings; employer portal, user experience, new features and the program value
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to identify the needs of the partners to drive growth and understanding of the program
- Evaluate results of learning courses, monitor appropriate KPIs
- Continuously recommend efficient training methods and improve the learning & development training program for different targets
- Coordinate all aspects of training courses and workshops including schedules, logistics and materials
- Establish partnerships with our Growth Marketing team to ensure the integrity of the brand training content and ensure external brand consistency
- Liaise with internal teams for on-going feedback to improve both content & service delivery
- Manage all aspect of analytics regarding the training, ie post training evaluations, participant performance and end of program evaluations
- Responsible for driving growth through education and identify opportunities for improvement
Enterprise pay tool
DailyPay's mission is to change the financial system by rewriting the invisible rules of money. They are not just creating a platform that transforms payday, they are creating one that levels the playing field and treats each and every participant equally.
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- 401(K) with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Daily Seamless Credit
- Free LinkedIn Learning
- Annual Learning Stipend
- DailyPay for DailyPay
- Do Your Research: We believe that knowledge is power and challenge ourselves to be lifelong learners.
- Start Simple: Don’t worry about having all the answers, just get started.
- See the Circle: We acknowledge that each of us plays an integral role in the company’s success.
- Pull the Wagon: Each of us is willing and ready to do whatever it takes to move the company forward.
- Move the Line: We challenge ourselves and push our own boundaries daily.
- We Win With Diversity: We value each of our unique experiences and how they shape us. We learn from all to build for all.
- Act Like an Owner: Move forward with purpose and invent the future.