Product Marketing Manager Lifecyle Services NAR
Posted on 3/15/2023
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
Greenwich, CT, USA • Indianapolis, IN, USA • Houston, TX, USA • Nashville...
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, business, communications and/or relevant field
- 5+ years of product marketing experience (in B2B, industrial, or technology preferred) throughout the full products lifecycle
- Intimate understanding of the nuances of product markets and customer personas
- Proven track record of leveraging content marketing to drive commercial results for the business, with experience in driving customer adaption in mid to late stages of the product adoption life cycle
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a strong desire for collaboration and stakeholder engagement
- Project manager skills with the ability to work quickly and with agility
- Can think analytically, strategically, and creatively
- Maturity and ability to function independently as well as balancing strong team-work and collaborative approach
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, understand the complexities and nuances of a multinational organization
- We're Hiring for aProduct Marketing Manager Lifecycle Services NAR!
- If you are excited and passionate about helping#LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc.is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world's most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions.At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paidVolunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
- THE ROLE:TheProduct Marketing Manager Lifecycle Services NARwill be responsible forfocusing on turning insights from our customers and other customer-facing roles into core marketing content usable across our global organization to sell our value.In this role, the incumbent will also be researching and understanding behaviorsand how marketing content can be a driving force to communicate the relevancy and value our offerings to our customers. If this is you, you may be a great fit for this Product Marketing Manager role in Xylem's Lifecycle Services business.We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO)forsalaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits
- CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Must be able to build relationships and effectively communicate across teams. Experience working across global cultures is required. Position requires judgment, discretion, and the ability to interact with many country cultures and management. International experience is a plus