At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
This role is responsible for analysis supporting operations and growth initiatives across ZoomInfo’s Sales organizations. This is a high impact role requiring an extremely analytical individual who is excited to take on key responsibilities, including:
- Sales & marketing funnel management - Analyze performance of the sales & marketing organization at each step in the sales funnel, from lead generation to closed deals. Impact sales strategy by working with business leaders to set targets and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Insight generation and tool-building - Drive insights for Sales & Marketing leadership by establishing and managing key performance indicators, sharing key findings with business leaders, and identifying solutions
- Dynamic opportunities – Learn as you go and find a way to make a unique impact. We are an agile team always excited for new ways to improve
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 1 year experience in consulting, finance, sales operations or a recent degree in an analytical field (e.g. business, engineering, computer science, math)
- Top-notch analytical skills and ability to draw insight and meaning out of data
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel
- Enthusiasm for making a difference and rolling up your sleeves to see things through
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
The US base salary range for this position is $62,240.00 - $75,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.