Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
As a Financial Systems Analyst your primary responsibility will be the ownership of our ERP system (NetSuite) and related ancillary systems.Prior experience in most of the following modules is ideal:Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Design to Build and Fixed Assets.You will be tasked with understanding various workflows, continuously looking to improve business processes, and supporting our finance/accounting team on systemic as well as ad hoc requests.This individual will also ensure that our integrations are functioning well and will be monitoring for any bugs/errors.The Financial Systems Analyst will also work to support audit requests and be involved with our upcoming accounting system implementation (NetSuite).
This is an individual contributor role that is 100% remote and will report directly to the Manager of Financial Systems while also working closely with the rest of the accounting and finance team (which is filled with a rapidly growing group of rockstars!).This is a key and foundational addition to our team and is a great opportunity to build a career with a rapidly growing company/team that cares about your development.
Daily Adventures & Responsibilities:
- Research and analyze business processes to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure SOX compliance by documenting system changes and permission changes
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite (and ancillary systems), work closely with financial systems manager on data migration, testing and training
- Stay up to date on system functionality and monitor new releases for potential areas of improvement
- Assist with the creation of custom reports, dashboards and workflows in company financial systems
- Monitor integrations between various systems and look for opportunities for improvement
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as the need arises!
Experienced Required to apply for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, MIS or other applicable work experience
- 2-4 years of related financial systems experience using NetSuite preferably
- SAAS and startup experience a plus
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a remote first environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally at all levels in an efficient manner
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a rapidly changing global and remote environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- SQL, MySQL or other database experience is preferred
- Prior experience with Middleware (Del Boomi, Celigo) is preferred
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!