Senior Data Analyst
Prod Marketing & Dev Ecosystem
Posted on 9/30/2022
Remote in USA • Wrigleyville, Chicago, IL, USA
- 4+ years of industry experience working with and analyzing marketing data to drive strategy and make decisions
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative major (Marketing, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Experience in data analyses using SQL. Prior experience with visualization using BI tools
- Understanding of statistics and experience applying them to solve marketing problems
- Experience working in B2B or Fintech company supporting marketing analytics
- Experience establishing, implementing, and socializing reporting effectively with various stakeholders
- Strong communication skills - be able to work with stakeholders and identify their needs and pain points, articulate issues clearly and concisely, and present effectively in both oral and written mediums to all levels in the organization
- Strong business acumen and the ability to work through complex and ambiguous business requirements
- Self-starter - the entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact
- As a data analyst for marketing, you will leverage your know-how to shape the way Circle Marketing executive's global initiative across customer touchpoints
- Enable understanding of our marketing efforts and our developer ecosystem. Partner with leaders to effectively employ clear and structured communication and tell a “story” leveraging insights & data
- Contribute to the business marketing measurement by combining creative problem solving with analytics rigor to drive actionable insights
- Discover, extract, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns from various sources and across multiple dimensions to perform strategic analysis and research. Identify new opportunities where business can be improved
- Design and track metrics on external and internal data, ensuring the continuous improvement of outcomes through an iterative process andtest-and-learn strategies
- Develop marketing dashboards and reports with relevant stakeholders to help the marketing team achieve their business goals
- Build scalable automation solutions utilizing SQL, Tableau, and other tools
- Working in financial services, crypto, banking, or technology industries is a plus
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
Company Core Values
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.