Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Carson City, NV, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Lead identification, evaluation, negotiation, and management of partnerships across the organization
- Evaluate the economic and strategic cost-benefit of partnerships
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver working processes and project management frameworks and monitor progress to deliver
- Provide updates on strategy to stakeholders on strategy, performance, and new updates
- Proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- 6+ years of experience in Corporate Development or similar experience
- Identify new customers, build relationships, and manage existing partnerships and lead deal sourcing initiatives
- Excellent leadership & people management skills
- Strong communication skill with the ability to provide updates in an analytical, strategic manner
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
Lithium-ion refinement & component manufacturer
Redwood's mission is to build a circular supply chain to power a sustainable world and accelerate the reduction of fossil fuels. The company is localizing a global supply battery chain and producing anode and cathode components in the U.S. for the first time, while also reducing environmental impact, cost, and supply chain risks.