Senior Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Experience and a solid understanding of C++ and/or C# development
- Demonstrable professional experience working with USD
- An eagerness to learn and apply good engineering practices and principles, particularly around API development
- Ability to communicate well within the team and with stakeholders
- Curiosity about the domain, coupled with a desire to learn and improve your skills
- Collaborating with your team to develop the C# API for USD
- Customising and extending the USD library to meet user requirements
- Helping to integrate USD into our compilation pipeline
- Engaging with the team to help decide USD goals for forthcoming releases
- Helping drive cross-team USD collaboration
- Contributing to the open source USD project
- Helping support and improve quality of our existing USD toolset
- Prior experience with Unity or another game engine
- Experience working with cross platform development and/or contributing to open source software projects
- Knowledge of applications for 3D content creation (e.g. Maya, Houdini or Blender)
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.