Staff Data Analyst
Consumer Product Analytics
Posted on 8/4/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Own product analytics roadmap, generate analysis and metric ideation, and drive strategic discussions with stakeholders
- Lead experimentation by defining success metrics and data requirements, how they should be run, evaluating impact and providing future direction
- Conduct deep user behavior analysis and/or modeling to guide future product roadmap to assist members achieve financial stability and identify new opportunities for Chime's growth
- Mentor other team members to further promote best practices and technical skills
- 10+ years in analytics experience with 3+ years in product analytics, leveling will be determined based on experience. B2C and FinTech experience preferred
- A quantitative degree in a field like Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, or Engineering
- Expertise in SQL - familiarity with window functions would be a good sign
- Proficiency in R or Python
- Experience with experimentation and statistical analysis used to guide decision making
- Ability to think holistically to solve business problems at hand and navigate through ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills, a record of working cross-functionally to achieve results
Mobile banking & debit cards
Chime's mission is to make financial peace of mind a reality for everyone. The company has created "a new approach to online banking that doesn’t rely on fees, gets you your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit, and helps you grow your savings automatically."
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
Company Core Values
- Be member-obsessed.
- Be human.
- Be bold.
- Make it happen.
- Respect the rules.
- Team up.
- Chime in.