Principal Technology Consultant
Updated on 2/20/2024
Global consulting firm
Cprime's mission is to enable our clients to turn ideas into action faster. They transform businesses with consulting, managed services, and custom solutions that keep them engaged with clients for true lifetime value.
San Mateo, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -1%
1 year growth↓ -2%
2 year growth↑ 1%
- Experience in technology consulting or advisory role
- Proven track record in leading and managing complex technology projects
- Strong technical expertise in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting solutions
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience in mentoring and leading a team of technology consultants
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and trends
- Engagement shaping with Sales and Solution Design teams and client stakeholders
- Leading and managing complex technology projects from lead to completion
- Providing technical guidance and expertise to project teams
- Acting as the primary point of contact for clients and managing client expectations
- Mentoring and leading a team of technology consultants
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the field
- Identifying, defining, and building out new service offerings
- Creating thought leadership, template client materials, and enablement content
- Experience in tech strategy, architecture, and services
- Knowledge of automation and efficiencies across the solution lifecycle
- Experience in building and framing global capability across Tech Effectiveness, Tooling, and Platform solutions
Our mission is to enable our clients to turn ideas into action faster. Our globally diverse team transforms businesses with consulting, managed services, and custom solutions that keep us engaged with clients for true lifetime value. We are curious, passionate, motivated about taking action, and thrive on change.
At Cprime, you’re encouraged to grow and stretch your skills to build creative, outside-of-the-box solutions. We continuously challenge each other to work smarter and adapt new ideas. Our Cprimers are given the flexibility to work, opportunities to collaborate, and have fun along the way. The business is growing rapidly and so the opportunities for personal development are huge.
As a Principal Technology Consultant, you will play a crucial role in leading our clients to success by providing strategic guidance, technical expertise, and leadership within our Technology & Tools practice. You will be responsible for shaping proposals, leading projects, managing teams, and serving as the primary interface between our clients and our technical experts.
Our mission is to enable our clients to turn ideas into action faster. Our globally diverse team transforms businesses with consulting, managed services, software, and custom solutions that keep us engaged with clients for true lifetime value.
We are curious, passionate, motivated about taking action, and thrive on change. At Cprime, you’re encouraged to grow and stretch your skills to build creative, outside-of-the-box solutions. We continuously challenge each other to work smarter and adapt to new ideas.
Our Cprimers are given the flexibility to work, opportunities to collaborate, and have fun along the way. The business is growing rapidly and so the opportunities for personal development are huge.
The Tech Team
The Technology Advisory team will be responsible for building and framing Cprime’s global capability across Tech Effectiveness, Tooling, and Platform solutions.
Tech Effectiveness is about supporting the delivery of code to flow from idea to value and from keyboard to consumer, in a faster, more automated way through tech strategy, architecture, and services.
We introduce automation and efficiencies across the solution lifecycle - including environments, dev tools, data management solutions, cloud services, automated testing, and developer experience/productivity.
What will you be doing?
- Engagement Shaping: working with the Sales and Solution Design teams, and client stakeholders, to understand what the client needs, how we should offer to help them, estimate the cost and articulate the benefit for the client and for Cprime.
- Project Leadership: Lead and manage complex technology projects from lead to pitch to signature to completion. Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Technical Expertise: Provide technical guidance and expertise to the project teams. Help design, implement, and troubleshoot solutions that align with industry best practices.
- Client Engagement: Act as the primary point of contact for clients, building and maintaining strong relationships. Understand client needs, provide strategic recommendations, and manage expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
- Team Leadership: Mentor and lead a team of technology consultants, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment. Ensure that team members have the necessary skills and resources to succeed.
- Best Practices: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the field. Share knowledge and insights with the team and clients to drive continuous improvement.
- Practice Development: identify, define and build out new service offerings. Create thought leadership, template client materials and enablement content to allow our sales and delivery management teams to articulate the value of the offerings to our clients.
What will we give you in return?
- Flexible working arrangements / Work from home
- Annual profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company events including opportunities to travel abroad
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time hours) and company-wide Christmas shutdown (effectively 3 extra days of holiday)
- Perkbox membership
- Employee assistance program
- Free eye test
- Death-in-service benefit
- Annual health and wellness allowance
- BUPA Private Medical
- Employee referral bonus
- Professional development fund
- Long-term incentive plan (LTIP)
This is a job description outlining your role. The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of your responsibilities. We reserve the right to require you to undertake such other tasks or duties, as may be appropriate to your status, experience and capability. We reserve the right to transfer an employee from one job to another and from one department to another, subject to capability, in order to benefit the efficient operation of the business.
If you decide to apply for the position, any email, files, attachments and personal data which you provide shall be processed by Cprime, inc., are confidential, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Cprime embraces diversity and equal opportunity and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, personal circumstances and skills. Prior to the next stage in the recruiting process, we invite you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to fully engage in our recruitment experience.