Posted on 3/9/2022
Washington, USA • Bellevue, WA, USA
- Research & Accessibility is looking for a Design Researcher to join our team
- We believe that great design has the ability to engage and inspire users, and we strive to rethink and redefine how users interact with Visa's applications and products
- All of our team members are innovative thinkers and strategic problem solvers who are as analytical as they are creative
- We value hard work, accountability and collaboration, and we prize proven skills and team success over personal gain
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or a Masters Degree (or other advanced degree)
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or a Masters Degree (or other advanced degree)
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, HCI or equivalent experience; Masters Degree in related field
- Experience launching world-class UX solutions for the web and mobile
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative UX research techniques such as surveys, interviews, usability tests, tree tests and card sorting
- When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging - where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters
- We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere
- Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world - helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement
- In this role, you will work closely with UX designers, developers and product managers to create research strategies driven by business goals and priorities
- You must be results-oriented and have the ability to work independently, prioritizing many competing needs and effectively navigating ambiguity
- We prefer candidates be located in one of our Design Research hubs-Austin, Atlanta, Seattle, and San Francisco
- Role responsibilities include:
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.