Mobile Test Automation Engineer
Posted on 11/19/2021
- Good experience working within a fast-paced Agile team
- Excellent fault finding, debugging, and diagnostic skills
- Solid understanding of Mobile Testing practices in both iOS and Android SDKs and Apps
- Familiar with mobile security testing for iOS and Android
- Experience writing automated UI / unit tests in languages such as Swift or Kotlin using frameworks such as XCUITest / XCTest Frameworks for iOS and Espresso for Android
- Experience using clients like POSTMAN and Swagger
- Comfortable using Xcode, Android studio, and other mobile testing tools and platforms
- Comfortable using continuous integration tools like TeamCity / Jenkins or Bitrise
- Extremely organized and methodical whilst remaining pragmaticConfident collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to perform both manual and automated tests of mobile SDKs on both iOS and Android platforms
- Make an active contribution to all Agile rituals (standups, retros, planning, etc)
- Contribute towards testability in order to influence application design for effective testing
- Author detailed test plans and supporting technical documentation
- Proactively engage with all partners to close gaps in requirements
- Debug, record, and manage defects throughout their lifecycle
- Track quality metrics and generate reports for partners
- Author new and update existing automated mobile acceptance tests
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together