Technical Account Manager
Posted on 12/20/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to understand Smartsheet's benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, CIS, CS, BS or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- Understanding of security protocols, SSO and basic understanding of APIs
- Experience with project and portfolio management
- Comfort with a fast paced environment, and demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic and high growth technology environment supporting and delivering multiple solutions at once
- Authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer on an ongoing basis
- 3+ years of relevant technology, or related field experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Build strategic relationships with essential technical team members within our customer organizations, including the IT Directors, CTO, CIO, and Line of Business leaders, and more
- Demonstrate an understanding of the market forces affecting our customers and offer insight into ways Smartsheet can help our customers meet their goals
- Help customers evolve their IT maturity, improve the productive use of Smartsheet products, and empower IT to make their business better
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.