Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 1/25/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Significant experience (5+ years or equivalent) carrying a quota, SaaS or similar product
- 2+ years or equivalent experience carrying an enterprise quota
- Excited to get into the technical details, understand how Plaid works and what sets it apart from competitors from a technical standpoint
- Want to focus your sales day-to-day on a territory of accounts with a repeatable use case and high win rate - partnering with marketing, sales engineering, and your sales development rep to deploy and execute a playbook for landing these accounts
- Excited to learn more about the financial system, privacy and financial regulation, and building an equitable financial
- Detailed, curious, and collaborative sales approach
- Self-starter, high bias for action
- High EQ, focussed on solving problems for your prospects and colleagues
- Passion for Plaid's mission of unlocking financial freedom for everyone
- Build a sales pipeline - From identify opportunities for prospects to benefit from deploying Plaid, efficiently accessing the right customer contacts to start conversations, to closing annual or multi-year contracts
- Focus on building a refined and repeatable sales motion in a particular vertical or category of accounts within the Enterprise business
- Go deep and wide in prospect accounts to build support for adopting Plaid
- Deeply understand Plaid's business value and technology advantage
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within prospect and customer accounts
- Win as a team - in partnership with outbound sales development rep, account manager, technical account manager, implementation manager, product organization, and other members of your account pod
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.