Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
As an Emerging Account Executive at Iterable, you will drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals across a variety of industries. This role is great for sellers with experience prospecting and closing deals with an average deal size (ADS) larger than most mid-market teams looking to expand their skills with a complex sales cycle selling a solution to meet entire department(s) needs.
We’re looking to expand our Emerging Sales team with people who are intellectually curious and are strong advocates for their customers, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. You know how to sell innovation and disruption and you thrive as part of an engaged team that supports each other and our customers. We strongly believe in the growth and development of each new hire, and Iterable offers a lot of opportunities for internal progression. This role will be reporting to the Sr. Manager, Emerging Sales.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a remote opportunity, but individual must reside near our San Francisco, Denver, or New York office.
How you will make a difference:
- Identify and close net-new sales opportunities within target accounts with the opportunity for upselling and expansion while utilizing a consistent and repeatable sales process
- Build and leverage relationships with C-level Marketing and other executives to influence decision making around marketing solution investments
- Drive engaging conversations with growth marketers at some of the most exciting companies in the world to help them unlock their data, use it more efficiently at unheard-of scale, and develop deeper customer relationships
- Manage sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce and achieve quota monthly
- Interface with all levels of target organizations, from individual contributors to C-level executives via video and in-person meetings (as needed)
- Present Iterable’s product using values-based sales approaches and techniques working alongside Solutions Consultants
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams (senior management, solutions, marketing, etc.) throughout the deal process
We are looking for people who:
- Experience identifying and closing $30K+ ARR deals
- Demonstrated success closing complex, multi-threaded deals using a consultative, value-selling approach
- Growth mindset around personal and professional development; intellectually curious and ambitious
- Customer-centric approach with the ability to deeply understand Iterable’s technology and build strong relationships with technical customers
- Familiarity with email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Familiarity with sales methodologies like MEDDPICC, John Barrows, Selling Through Curiosity
- Experience with sales tools (SFDC, Outreach, Zoom) and trainings (MEDDPICC, Value Selling, Command the Message)
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally using a team selling approach with demonstrated success leveraging internal and external stakeholders to close deals
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
The annual base salary for this position is $75,000. The total compensation package also includes target variable pay of $65,000 (actual payout is subject to the percentage attainment of specific sales goals), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.