Machine Learning Engineer - Synthetic Services
Posted on 2/3/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 3+ years of model training, deployment and maintenance in a production environment
- Strong skills in computer vision, computer graphics, and deep learning
- Solid background in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- Strong programing skills in Python, experience in Tensorflow or PyTorchStrong written and verbal communication skills
- Take state of the art models developed internally and from the community, use them in production to solve problems for our customers and taskers
- Work with product and research teams to identify opportunities for improvement in our current product line and for enabling upcoming product lines
- Work with our customers - some of the most sophisticated ML organizations in the world - to quickly prototype and build new synthetic data products
- Be a representative for how to apply machine learning and related techniques with synthetic data throughout the engineering and product organization
- ***Please note, this role is only open to candidates with valid United States work authorization***
- Experience with deep learning with 3D data
- Prior experience with synthetic data
Data platform for AI
Scale AI's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and eligible family members through a variety of plan options.
- Easy to use 401(K) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. Scale’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.
- Wellness Fund - We care about the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of all Scaliens. Our $100/month wellness stipend can be used for gym memberships, acupuncture, meditation apps, and so much more.
- Virtual Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun virtual events. From trivia night to candle making, we ensure employees are fostering connections & building strong relationships.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is for Scaliens, so we offer a $500/year L&D stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Generous Paid Time Off - Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation. We encourage employees to take time off to recharge and prevent burnout. We have a flexible PTO policy where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time-off as needed.
- Commuter Benefits - Set aside pre-tax dollars to use on qualified transportation expenses to help ease your commute.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, and Scale understands the importance of having adequate leave policies in place to promote a healthy home and work life.
- Earn customer love
- Intellectual rigor, open mind
- Ambition shapes reality
- Team flow
- Ownership is the job
- Run through walls
- Up the tempo
- Results speak loudest