Updated on 3/24/2023
New York, NY, USA
- You will generate revenue from agency brand teams, ATDs, DSPs, and clients, consistently achieving quarterly and annual targets, and growing spend against goals
- You will be instrumental in growing the programmatic offering developing a client base of new and existing clients
- You will educate prospects and clients on all of Intersection's media assets, tailor custom proposals to meet marketing objectives and create a winning experience for clients that leads to future business
- You will build and maintain deep and complex relationships, to ensure Intersection's portfolio is well represented across all key agencies and accounts
- Use research, analysis, and media landscape knowledge to create rationale and recommendations for proposed solutions
- You will communicate with Management opportunities and challenges as well as pipeline forecasts utilizing Salesforce
- You will be an evangelist for the company helping to build culture internally and a brand externally
- You have 3-5 years programmatic sales experience
- You have proven success meeting and exceeding advertising sales targets and managing multi-million dollar books of business
- You have strong agency and direct client/brand relationships
- You have a deep understanding of the programmatic landscape including selling PMPs, ad technologies and ability to make data driven decisions
- You are a self-starter with excellent time management, decision-making skills and a strong work ethic
- You have outstanding communication skills; excellent cross-functional collaboration and teamwork
- You have excellent presentation skills presenting to senior level agency and client contacts
Out of home advertising
Intersection believes that by bridging the digital and physical worlds they can help people get the most out of their city. With award-winning products like Link, the largest and fastest free public Wi-Fi network in the world, Intersection elevates the urban experience with real-time information, wayfinding, and connectivity.
- Health: Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Retirement: 401(k) employer match
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO for full-time, salaried employees
- Security: Life and Disability Insurance
- Training: Personal and professional development
- Commuter Coverage: Pre-tax coverage for your trip to work
- Referral Bonus: Get paid to bring your friends to work with you
- Snacks: Fully stocked pantries and refrigerators
- Communication: Cell phone reimbursement
- Celebrate: Company and team parties and events
Company Core Values
- Humans First - People are at the heart of everything we do.
- Be Fearless - We are a place for people who envision a better future and aren’t afraid to take on ambitious challenges.
- Embrace Agility - An agile mindset and continuous improvement is central to everything we do.
- Results Matter - We are responsible for our commitments to each other and to our customers.
- Do the Right Thing - We hold ourselves to the highest levels of personal and professional integrity.