Soc Power Management Software
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA
- Bachelors with 5+ years of relevant industry experience, or Masters with 3+ years or PhD with 0 years in Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering or related field preferred
- Design, implement and optimize CPU/SoC power management software
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ with in-depth understanding of OS concepts. Hands on experience in developing latency-critical software
- Strong understanding of RTOS, ARM architecture, multiprocessor communication mechanism
- Experience OS device driver implementations
- Experience with software integration on new platforms, identify performance bottlenecks in the system and take ownership of the related optimizations
- Ability to work with cross functional development (HW and SW) and Quality Assurance (QA) teams to diagnose/root-cause issues and deliver best in class AP solutions
- Excellent communication skills with a strong analytical approach to problem-solving
- A strong team player, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Knowledgeable in OS power management. Experience in the embedded power management space
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.