Product Development and Structuring
Posted on 3/6/2023
- Solid academic background, Bachelor's degree
- Legal training/qualifications and relevant legal fund structuring experience a strong positive
- Approximately 7 - 10 years of relevant experience including working in a product/structuring role in an alternatives manager, asset manager or wealth manager
- Experience in private markets funds in the European market and experience of ELTIFs and solutions appropriate to the European 'non-professional' investor universe is a strong positive
- Familiarity with European fund regulation such as AIFMD, MiFID, and local requirements
- Positive attitude, proactive and a desire to work in a friendly, fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills - proficiency in English required, other languages a plus
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Work with a team of specialist colleagues who are responsible for new product development, product structuring and fund launches. This team stands at the heart of iCapital's growth into new markets and fund structures
- Work with key clients (both asset managers and wealth managers) in helping to bring funds to market. Lead product structuring discussions and develop and deliver appropriate fund solutions
- Lead projects related to onboarding new funds and work across the organisation to ensure on-time and successful completion. Oversee and support the preparation of various materials and documentation needed to market new funds and upkeep of various governance systems related to ongoing fund management
- As part of the international team, you will also work closely with European colleagues and lead efforts to expand iCapital's offering to include European (and potentially other) fund structures. This includes:
- Lead projects onboarding new funds including responsibilities assigned to the successful candidate
- Help drive decisions on entering new markets and adding new fund structures to our menu
- Use experience to help deliver new product innovations to iCapital's service offering across various fund structures
- Prepare and present new funds to various decision-making groups
- Assist in various fund launch activities
- Assisting with ad - hoc requests
- Experience with the individual investor channel and/or Wealth Management is a plus
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.