System Validation Engineering Graduate Intern
Posted on 4/13/2023
San Jose, CA, USA • Santa Clara, CA, USA
- The candidate must be pursuing a Master's or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- 6+ months experience in or equivalent coursework in Programming Languages Python and/or C++/System Verilog
- Come intern with one of the largest engineering companies in the world. Join us to develop new technology that will provide Intel a competitive advantage in programmable solutions
- If you find it exciting to work in a diverse team that innovates with other Intel advanced technology groups, with other industry leaders and academia, then we have your opportunity. The Intel Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) has been delivering industry-leading custom logic solutions to customers since inventing the world's first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. To expand the technology that provides us with advantages in programmable solutions, we are looking for a phenomenal intern to join our high-powered team
- In this role, you'll be part of the team developing the next generation of FPGA Debug tools for Intel's PSG. We are looking for an energetic, top-notch Software/Hardware engineer who will be directly responsible for building key components for a platform that enables unparalleled debug capabilities for our customers. This role will provide you with enough opportunities to understand the Hardware, Software and the interface in between for End-2-End understanding
- As an ideal candidate, you will have experience with building applications in Python/Tcl/C++. You must also have demonstrated success in becoming fluent with new and unfamiliar codebases. You should have experience in building the GUI and the backend business logic to enable the Fullstack solution
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Experience in FPGA programming
- Computer Architecture, PCIe, Ethernet, Transceivers
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity