Posted on 11/15/2022
Tewksbury, MA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or related technical field and 4+ years of experience or Master's Degree and 2+ years of experience
- Experience with design and develop innovative technical hardware solutions for new products in the areas such as High-Speed Digital Design using Xilinx FPGAs creating state of the art electronics circuit design
- High speed FPGA board design utilizing VHDL
- Firm understanding of clock boundary conditions and asynchronous data collection
- Development of Data Acquisition hardware using FPGA's, Finite State Machines, interfacing to high-speed mixed signal ASICs, signal Integrity techniques
- Participate-in a multi-functional engineering team environment to develop and integrate hardware, software, and network technology for products and systems
- Familiar with MCU design, third party instantiation within FPGA
- Work effectively across multiple corporate functions including business, engineering, operations, and manufacturing
- Must have good technical communication skills
- Self-starter, motivated. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hardware debugging experience with scopes, logic analyzers, multimeters, Wireshark, etc
- Xilinx ISE tool set, ISE14.4
- Xilinx simulation tools, writing FPGA testbenches
- PADS Schematic Capture
- Assist with new design and development for various aviation security systems including X-Ray, CT and other technologies
- Work with cross functional teams from supply chain, production, service, etc. to support projects and products
- Write specs, make design recommendations, board and wiring layout and other technical deliverables
- New Product Introduction (NPI) experience from proto to production
- Experience with high-speed Serial, sFPDP, Aurora (Xilinx), Ethernet etc
- Experience with low-speed Serial, I2C, SPI, etc
- Experience with Linux
- Third party IP background
- Data Acquisition design
- PADs/PCB familiarity
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.