Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- 8+ years of experience in Finance or related field, preferably within large or medium-sized corporations
- 5+ years of experience in a Corporate FP&A function highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Finance and accounting processes, data structures and systems in a public company environment
- Experience with Master data management
- Exceptional Excel modeling and data manipulation skills
- Direct experience with SAP or equivalent ERP platform data infrastructures and multidimensional EPM tools such as Hyperion Essbase, Anaplan or Adaptive
- Comfort getting deep into the details and also stepping back to see the big picture
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with imperfect data and little direction
- Ability to effectively articulate a data-driven point-of-view to leadership in a clear and concise manner, written and verbally
- Outstanding collaboration, influencing, and leadership skills
- Passion for developing others and experience building high performing teams at scale
- Oversee the development, management, and continuous improvement of Rivian's corporate financial planning and reporting processes, including budgeting, forecasting, and monthly/quarterly management reporting
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners across various functions including Finance, Accounting, Treasury, and Tax to ensure high-quality, reliable and thorough budgets
- Prepare budget and management reporting materials for senior executives and the Board of Directors
- Advise leaders on opportunities and risks impacting business performance, provide insights which enable better strategic and operational decision-making, and put in place processes and analyses which help drive accountability
- Act as the business owner for Rivian's Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) platform, working closely with the Finance Data & Analytics team to ensure a comprehensive, internally consistent end-to-end view of Rivian's core financial data and performance across multiple dimensions and time periods
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA is a plus
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team