Posted on 2/11/2023
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience and comfort working with senior executives and leadership on communications strategies
- Skills in producing video, graphics, and other multimedia
- Experience running a company's all-hands meetings
- Experience managing corporate wikis and intranet
- Experience communicating to technologists and engineers
- Experience managing corporate social media / external messaging platforms
- Ability to attain goals and tasks without day-to-day oversight
- Innovative, with insight on content and events that connect employees to our customers, mission, and each other
- Someone who finds inspiration in motivating employees to reimagine the nexus of finance, technology, and advertising
- A self-starter with a bias towards action, experimentation, and ownership
- Ensure our 400+ employees remain aligned, informed, and engaged in our efforts to make commerce smarter and more rewarding for everyone
- Collaborate on the development of a best-in-class comms function
- Lead our internal comms activities across a distributed set of offices and geographies
- Develop content and events to connect employees to our partners, customers, values, and each other
- Partner with our CEO and leadership team to develop communications strategies
- Partner with HR to communicate key employee-related initiatives
- Plan and run company all-hands meetings
- Help develop effective board communications
- Manage our corporate wiki and intranet
- Manage our website content
- Assist as needed to ensure comms messaging is in line with investor relations meetings
- Assist as needed with external comms messaging
- 5+ years of experience in internal communications. External comms experience is a plus, but not required
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
Company Core Values
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional