Posted on 8/18/2022
Development Operations (DevOps)
Google Cloud Platform
- Educational qualification: BE/ B.tech/ MCA/ M.tech
- 2 years of overall experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Devops
- Linux OS/application installation and configuration
- Shell/Bash/Python scripting
- Experience in building, deploying and operating infrastructure and applications
- Cloud experience: AWS (Azure/Google Cloud)
- Candidate Must have hands on exp on technologies like:
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Git, Jenkins, CI/CD Pipe, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic search, LogStash, Kibana (ELK)
- Good to have knowledge of Weblogic, Tomcat servers, HA Proxy, Ngnix, Apache
- Familiar with monitoring tools like Prometheus, AppDynamics, Graphana, Datadog, Zabbix
- Understand the working atmosphere of SLA based environment
- Must posses a good communication skills
- Late Night Support on demand basis
- Work on weekends based on job need
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
- Understanding of Technology and User Experience
- Love for simplifying
- Growth Mindset
- Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Paytm Labs began as a research and development division of Paytm. They pride themselves in building products and services that enrich and empower people's lives daily. They believe that culture is a product of everyday behaviours that are celebrated and amplified.
- Health & Wellbeing - Your group health benefits are 100% funded by us, and start on your first day.
- Travel the World - Even though we are currently working remotely, usually our employees make frequent international business-related trips while working on exciting projects.
- Continuous Learning - We're passionate about learning and strive to constantly improve and innovate. We learn from others, our challenges & our successes.
- Connection - In this virtual world, we stay connected through events like game nights, movie nights, arts & crafts sessions (like Origami), meditation sessions, and much more.
- Autonomy & Flexibility - You get to define how you want to make an impact. We truly believe that great things happen when people are given the trust and freedom to create their own path.
- Beautiful Office - Whenever we return back to the office, you’ll get to check out our awesome workspace, complete with pool and ping pong tables, a snack-filled kitchen, and tons of cozy work spaces.
- Intent Overrides Ability
- The Power of Asking, ‘Why?’
- We Before Me
- Do Great Things, Fast