LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell and finance assets quickly.
Reporting directly to LevelTen’s Controller, this role is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of an FP&A function that is growing significantly in its importance as a tool for executive and board-level decision making. This individual will have the ability to define and optimize both process and team structure as the function grows within the Company and will be given an immediate ability to see across the entire business with access to all levels of management in each function. Ability to think flexibly about the abstract future and analytically about the concrete past are both critical to success in this comprehensive financial role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Short to medium-term planning
- Annual budgeting effort – Revenue modeling, personnel planning, non-labor Op-ex
- Two-year liquidity plan – Planning and risk analysis of capital horizon
- Long-term planning
- Ownership of long-term planning model
- Valuation analysis/optimization
- Long-term capital planning and scenario analysis
- Support of fund-raising efforts
- Setting and tracking KPIs and objectives
- Monthly plan-vs-actual reporting (internal & board)
- Semi-annual reforecast
- Effectiveness of sales efforts
- Semi-annual reforecast
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A at SAAS or Renewable Energy enterprise
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- Fluent in MSFT Office suite, clear and concise in written communication, strict adherence to deadlines, understanding of core financial and quantitative concepts
- Strict adherence to deadlines, ability to self-determine new projects, builds strong relationships across all levels of the organization, professionalism with confidential information
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Wellness Credit
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 paid company holidays
In the Seattle office:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Commuter benefits
- Standing desk options
- Regular company-sponsored happy hours
- Hybrid in-office/work from home schedule
- Monthly catered lunch
- The estimated compensation for this position is $120,000-140,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual bonus and an equity grant.
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.