Customer Success Manager
Enterprise Accounts, Pst / Mst
Posted on 12/1/2022
Remote in USA
- Bachelors Degree
- 6+ years experience in Customer Success, Client Services, Account Management or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as a proven role model CSM, supporting the development and success of your colleagues
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Familiarity with display advertising and/or lead generation operations and technology preferred
- Marketing and advertising agency relationships preferred
- “Can-Do” attitude with an inherent drive to exceed goals
- Naturally curious with a passion for learning and process improvement
- Detail-oriented, analytical and solutions-focused mindset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with top tier, enterprise clients by ensuring successful delivery of their required outcomes via efficient customer onboarding, product implementation, campaign analysis and performance optimization
- Forge strong relationships with internal sales representatives which reinforce your role as a trusted internal partner
- Analyze and effectively communicate campaign performance results and insights - both internally and externally
- Execute on Customer Success responsibilities with minimal need for oversight or assistance
- Anticipate client needs, proactively offer recommendations, and offer the elevated level of responsiveness and follow-up expected of superior client support
- Work with clients to define and achieve critical goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Troubleshoot and resolve client needs independently and without need for escalation
- Act as a client consultant focused on increasing product adoption while improving customer retention and satisfaction
- Identify and nurture account expansion opportunities
- Partner with various internal stakeholders to advocate for customer needs
- Execute responsibilities with a minimal error rate (in relation to junior team members) indicative of a Senior CSM
- Act as a resource by always making yourself available to answer questions, share best practices, and direct junior team members to the resources they need to be effective
- Serve as a coach, mentor, and leader on the CS team, supporting junior team members as an escalation resource to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Coordinate and facilitate education sessions, training materials and ad-hoc special initiatives for the team
- Optimize CS team processes and represent CS team cross-departmentally for special initiatives
- Encourage and exemplify a culture of creative thinking, accountability and productive collaboration
Account-based marketing platform solutions
Madison Logic is on a mission to change B2B marketing. Helping bring sales and marketing together with integrated buyer insights and Journey Acceleration to make every interaction meaningful.
- Health insurance - Insurance plans that meet the needs of you and your family, with generous contributions.
- Mental health - Access to Employee Assistance Programs and wellness benefits.
- Retirement benefits - 401k (US) and Pension (international) plans with a generous annual employer match.
- Educational benefits - Educational reimbursement (global) and employer-paid student loan contributions (US).
- Professional development - Global mobility program and access to LinkedIn Learning materials.
- Employee recognition - Receive points each month and recognize peers for a job well done!
- Monthly allowance - Monthly allowance valued at $100 per month to redeem in gift cards or cash.
- Anniversary rewards - Get rewarded each year for your anniversary at Madison Logic.
- Paid time off - Flex days, volunteer days, and generous PTO.
- Flexible or remote work - Work from home or create a hybrid schedule if you are near an office location.
- Legal & Financial Services Benefits
- Wellness Initiatives like Gym Membership Discounts
- Employer-paid Life, AD&D and Short-term Disability insurance.
Company Core Values
- #TEAM - Win together. One vision.
- #OWNIT - Take responsibility. Be accountable.
- #RESPECTRespect customers. Respect each other.
- #EXCEL - Think big. Innovate.
- #EMPOWER - Hire the best. Trust the best.