Posted on 6/11/2022
Remote • United States
- One or more years' experience leading people: hiring, motivating, growing, empowering, and performance managing
- A history of creating or maintaining great team cultures
- Experience working on large-scale production systems
- A hands-on foundation of software development knowledge that allows you to work side by side with your team
- Skills and knowledge that will establish credibility with your team
- A passion for sharing that knowledge and helping to raise the bar for everyone you work with
- The ability to track and drive metrics, and the wisdom to understand what they can and can't tell you
- A drive to truly understand the needs of your customer, and the ability to translate those into business goals
- Work on critical development projects, both with occasional direct code contributions and by helping your teammates move faster
- Help your team make design and architectural decisions to ensure success
- Anticipate the growth of our service and keep your parts of the service healthy
- As part of our you-build-it-you-run-it culture, all developers may be responsible for supporting applications in production, including on-call. On call is compensated in addition
- Help your team understand their mission and how they fit in with the overall business goals
- Prioritize a roadmap that balances feature delivery, operational health, and bug fixing
- Define and measure success in your areas
- Lead your team to deliver while keeping your developers motivated, empowered, growing and happy
Feature management platform
LaunchDarkly’s mission is to help software teams to innovate faster but with control. The company is building a SaaS platform for developers to manage feature flags which enable teams to accelerate their software deployments while reducing risk.
- Flexible work environment - Making an inclusive space for everyone means recognizing we all have our own individual working styles and needs.
- Health and wellness - LaunchDarkly offers full coverage with health, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
- Salary and options - We're all in this together. LaunchDarkly offers competitive pay, equity, and the option to participate in a 401(k) program.
- Learn and grow - We love to see our own continue to grow their skill sets—whether that's taking a class or attending a conference.
- Respect and integrity for our team, our customers, and our community.
- We believe in teams, not fiefdoms. Leaders, not tyrants.
- We're building a place where you can learn and grow.
- Work is not life.