Posted on 7/25/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 1- 3 years experience working as a QA engineer with consumer-based products
- You have experience in running manual tests on web and mobile applications
- You have a love of process, methodology, and documentation - specifically in writing test documents like STD, STP, STR
- Ability to work across multiple new projects simultaneously - you're organized, independent, and eager to learn
- You're a team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills
- Ability to drill down into the smallest of details while guarding the true essence of the product
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing product
- Experience working with Databases, such as Snowflake, DBT, DynamoDB
- Build and run organized processes of manual QA testing
- Develop and execute test plans covering sanity, functional, regression, and performance tests in an end-to-end environment
- Investigate, identify and report bugs discovered in our flows
- Validate and test a wide variety of technologies and platforms
- Create documentation, implement new QA processes and improve existing ones
- Verify that real-world use cases and user expectations are simulated and met during the validation process
Via's mission is to create a truly dynamic mass transit system, liberated from the constraints of fixed routes and fixed schedules
- Competitive salaries and equity packages.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Local volunteer opportunities.
- Support for all new parents.
- Learning opportunities through our Via-Versity.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Company Core Values
- Sharing - Sharing is a founding principle; it’s in our DNA. Sharing rides, yes (that one’s a no-brainer) but we’re also passionate about collaboration, resource and knowledge sharing, and even our successes and failures, too. We ride together, in all we do.
- Equity - Transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. Where you live should not determine your economic mobility or overall quality of life.
- Sustainability - Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible.
- AD&I - We’re committed to Anti-racism, Diversity, and Inclusion at Via, and in helping advance racial equity in transportation systems and through policy. A diverse and inclusive workforce is proven to drive real business success, and we work towards our AD&I goals every day.