Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelors, masters, or PhD degree at an accredited university
- Actively pursuing a degree or one closely related in Electrical Engineering
- Relative internship experience in the Tech, Automotive, or Mobility Industry is preferred
- Microsoft tools proficiency preferred
- Involvement in Adventurous or Automotive related teams, clubs, hobbies or activities
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Effective communication and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced program with a diverse team
- Influence future design direction and technology improvements with Product Engineering
- Design power, signal and earthing structures throughout the vehicle meeting all device transmittal and system logical requirements
- Collaborate with other system owners to build out the vehicle, providing a complete design that meets and exceeds requirements
- Manage harness topology, spec variation complexity, giveaway circuit management, inline connector indication across vehicle program
- Work with manufacturing partners and teams to increase quality through the complete product lifecycle
- Root cause vehicle electrical system issue resolutions with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with engineering groups to review and escalate production and design issues
- Benchmark competitors to gain deeper understanding of how problems are solved
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team