Intern Compute Kernels Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
Remote • Walnut Creek, CA, USA
- Spending time learning about the Apache Arrow memory layout, compute primitives, and APIs
- Spending time with C++ and performance mentors to learn more about implementing compute kernels
- Learning and embracing the Apache development process
Modular data analytics application ecosystem
Voltron Data’s mission is to increase the modularity and composability of data systems through standards. The company is committed to making the B2B sales process easier with their Apache and Velox ecosystem to accelerate enterprise data analytics.
- • Work from Anywhere - Payroll and Benefits in 150+ Countries
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement [USA Only]
- Home Office Budget
- Continuing Education Budget
Company Core Values
- Continuous Improvement: Learning new skills and establishing bold goals in pursuit of personal aspirations.
- Inclusivity: Inviting and celebrating different perspectives, because we build with and for everyone.
- Independence: Supporting autonomy across all teams and encouraging confidence in all they do.