Senior Global Product Marketing Manager, Activation
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
As the Global Product Marketing Lead for Senior Activation, you will be the leading subject matter expert within the martech/adtech space to translate technical capabilities into impactful product benefits and business value. As a storyteller, you will focus on being a vocal advocate for the customer needs and opportunities and developing scalable sales tools to optimize selling to those verticals. You’ll partner with Product Management, Sales, Marketing and other relevant stakeholders to constantly assess the product-problem fit, ensuring that what was built, shipped, and marketed exceeds our customer’s expectations.
This position reports into the Global Director of Product Marketing, Core Products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and tactics (positioning, packaging, pricing and sales enablements) for new products and features relevant to Activation & Data Management.
- Collaborate with product management to ensure market needs are translated into new product capabilities, and new product capabilities are effectively rolled out to the commercial teams.
- Create and update sales materials that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition for Activation including case studies, presentation decks, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Collaborate with various marketing functions to build and execute a marketing plan to drive demand for Activation & Data Management solutions, including blog posts, events, white papers, one-pagers and other marketing assets.
- Partner with the Demand Generation team to execute marketing plans that drive demand, grow sales pipeline, and retain existing customers.
- Represent the voice of the customer, providing customer and market insights to Sales, Account Directors, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- Understand and define how LiveRamp enables measurement across the broader measurement partner ecosystem
- Work closely with Global Services to develop measurement services offerings
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature uniquely addresses customer use cases.
- Support tracking, measuring, and reporting against key product and marketing KPIs
Your team will:
The LiveRamp product marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insight; leading product commercialization, planning, and execution; and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams.
- Proven B2B/SaaS product marketing leader with 5 to 8+ years of B2B and B2C experience and demonstrated experience in building breakthrough product positioning and GTM strategies that drive marketing execution plans in fast-growth organizations
- Expertise preferred within adtech, martech, or adjacent technologies including Agency, Media, TV, and SaaS Technology
- Deep measurement and analytics product/industry knowledge and ability to rapidly digest complex concepts and translate them into digestible marketing output
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing / demand generation, and sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales to successfully execute
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers’ most critical business issues and the ability to translate product and service capabilities into real business value
- Solid experience with Technical Sales, Sales Enablement, Technical Support or Technical Marketing
- Strong presentation and oral presentation skills - you should enjoy being in front of an audience
- Understanding of advertising and marketing technology market and buyer dynamics.
- Outcome oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles
- Highly-collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Deep understanding of marketing and advertising technology industry
- Expertise in CTV and OTT solutions and understanding the market dynamics of supply and demand
- Experience rolling out services products
- Experience interfacing with a global team
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote:A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we provide you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you’re located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves.Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $135,575 to $218,500 The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.