Advanced Technical Services Engineer
Posted on 6/16/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Strong understanding of Technology support operations
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks without direct supervision
- Ability to execute mid-level projects and deployments with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Preferred Skills:
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Provides Tier 1 and Tier 2 end user hardware and software support in the ticketing system and in field locations as required
- Procures, deploys, configures, and supports end user software, hardware, phones, and mobile devices
- Maintains Asset Management and chain of custody documentation for company-owned devices
- Maintains Asset Management information and licensing compliance for deployed software
- Supports the company's audio-visual conferencing systems
- Manages the technical aspects of team member onboarding and termination
- Gears team members' physical office space with the technology required for occupancy
- Configures print queues on the print server infrastructure and installs on end user devices
- Conducts and/or monitors the team's recurring tasks and maintenance checklists
- Identifies trends in support issues and system failures, and proposes solutions
- Maintains both personal and team-wide workspaces to ensure efficient performance and a positive environment
- Participates in the team's weekly 24x7 on-call rotation
- Coordinates troubleshooting, escalation, and communication regarding system outages and user issues
- Works with the Manager to provide input on yearly goal planning, budget planning, and opportunities for growth
- Executes mid-level projects, involving Technical Services Engineers
- Acts as a resource for ongoing projects that require support from the Technical Services Engineering team
- Ability to be remote hands for the Corporate Systems Engineering team in order to assist with troubleshooting server and network equipment
- Additional duties as assigned
Revenue cycle management solutions
At Waystar, their mission is to provide innovative technology solutions that simply and unify the healthcare revenue cycle, improving the financial health of our clients.
- 401(k) matching: We’re proud to help our team members build their financial futures with a range of investment options available.
- Career mobility: We’re all about professional growth. In 2018, roughly 15% of our team members stepped into a new role within the company.
- Waystar welcome: Our weeklong onboarding program positions introduces our company and leadership team and positions every new hire for success.
- Family friendly: Waystar offers paid leave for maternity, paternity and adoption and prioritizes work-life balance for all team members.
- Fanatical focus
- Best work, always
- Making it happen
- Joyful, optimistic & fun