Intern – Graphic Design
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Neenah, WI, USA
- Student working toward a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Art, Public Relations, Journalism and/or Communications for entire duration of internship
- Support internal and external communications, via content development and social media management
- Competitive brand research
- Support updates to content on Plexus.com website
- Coordinate trade show logistics
- Participation in strategic global initiatives
- Sophomore or Junior level status
- GPA: 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.