Business Intelligence Analyst
Supply Chain & Logistics
Posted on 3/15/2023
Normal, IL, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/or Computer Science
- Experience in following business fields within Supply Chain: Material Planning, Logistics, Production Control, Packaging
- Experience with SAP; MRP (Material Requirements Planning), inventory receipt, process of goods movements, COGI error and RCA, Inventory and Material Master
- 3+ years' experience in structuring, analyzing, and visualizing large data sets
- 3+ of SQL, Python, and/or R
- 3+ years of relevant work experience building end to end solutions to support performance measurement and process improvement in material planning, inventory, and logistics
- 3+ years' Experience with Data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI) and data transformation tools (Alteryx, Knime)
- Advanced MS Excel
- Working or practical knowledge of automotive manufacturing, global supply chain and logistics for US-domestic as well as Europe & International markets
- Practical experience leading/managing collaborative projects with extremely complex/technical detail subject matter
- Experience with Automation/RPA would be beneficial, but not required
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and/or other project management and documentation tools is beneficial, but not required
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%
- Define requirements with stakeholders, determine critical path to deliver desired results necessary to execute business process or actionable decision utilizing data
- Analyze complex business problems and provide valuable insights through various methods; data validation, ad-hoc reports and automation, dashboards etc
- Support manual reporting and automation of production tasks for: SAP (MRP, Inventory, BoM Analysis), TMS (materials & finished vehicles) and Internal Applications
- Automate non-value-added tasks and data collection for SC&L control tower dashboards in collaboration with IT which achieve Objectives & Key Results
- Develop, manage, maintain data, KPIs for the Supply Chain & Logistics, ensuring reliability, data accuracy and integrity of information
- Understand and enhance current processes, data pipelines and data visualizations based on user feedback
- Create ad-hoc reports for various stakeholders to support tactical and strategic initiatives
- Support and establish control processes and guidelines around ETL tasks, data maintenance and data visualization
- Facilitate and coordinate SC&L data integrity concerns and provide a regular communication link back to stakeholders
- Evaluate data pipeline architecture with data engineers, review data accuracy and support accurate documentation of data dictionary
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team